Saturday, May 26, 2007


Well we found out on Thursday that my finger prints were rejected so I would
have to do them again...Scott's came back fine so there you go.......I should of waited
on my husband.
We have our last home-study visit on Saturday and it should be pretty cut and dry.
After that we wait for our1600 to come back but in the mean time we can send all
of our stuff to Acres and they start looking for us a baby....So if my finger prints would
of came back it would of been possible a couple weeks before we sent our stuff to Acres
but now it may be a month..
Either way things seem to be moving alittle anyway..


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...